Guest Recipe: Cooking for Kids [Part 3 - Dinner]
- 400g lean meat, diced
- 2 celery sticks, chopped
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbs 100% tomatoe puree
- 1 cup grated cheese (cheddar and mozzarella)
- toppings of your choice
- Preheat and oven to 180C and line a quiche dish with baking paper (for easy clean up)
- Add meat, celery, carrot and egg to a food processor and pulse til minced.
- Press mince into lined quiche dish.
- Spread puree onto the base.
- Top with grated cheese and the your own toppings.
- Bake 30min or until nice and golden.
- Serve with salad, sweet potato fries, mash or kale chips :D